iTero™ precision milled models in polyurethane combine accuracy and utility for both tooth-borne and implant-borne indications.
Features and benefits
Made of a stable polyurethane material, the iTero™ model offers numerous advantages:
- Precision for both tooth-borne and implant-borne indications and even full arch cases
- Serves as working model and master model due to the customized removable teeth and Straumann® repositionable implant analog
- Material resistant to damage during normal laboratory use
- Robust and re-usable metal articulators allow for full 3D movements and are compatible with both quadrant and full arch cases
iTero™ is a trademark of CADENT Ltd, Israel.
* For validated workflow only. Precision is understood as the match of restoration with design data provided by the dental technician.